Sun Electric, based in Bangalore, India, established in the year 2004 by Mr. C R Anantha Prakash. We specialize in sourcing and supplying electrical T&D equipment and allied material for utilities and turnkey contractors, involved in generation, transmission and distribution of electrical power. In 2006 we started manufacturing activity with design, development and manufacturing of QuickWej® – boltless ‘C’ wedge connectors. Since then it has been our constant endeavor to develop better electrical connectors for the power sector.
We are a debt-free company, operating with own funds.
We are internationally recognized as a reliable supplier of products for power transmission and distribution. We share business relationships with the following companies.
- Hastings Fiber Glass Products, USA
- Reliable Equipment, USA
- Elektro-Mechanik GmbH, Germany
- SFE – Fameca, France
- Powergrid Asia, Singapore
- HD Electric Company, USA
- CELEASCO, Philippines
- Nathivi Electrical System Corp., Vietnam
- RAY International, Sultanate of Oman
- Al Tahaod Global Trad and Est, Sultanate of Oman
- Remain in niche market
- Promote technology
- Contribute to conserve energy
- Strive for customer satisfaction
- Quality is remembered – no compromise on quality
- Conserve nature, conserve energy
Meet the Team
Our team at Sun Electric consist of dedicated professionals with a cumulative experience of over 50 years in the energy sector. A blend of experience and contemporary approach is what makes our company perform well.
Dilip A. Closepet
An E&C Engineer, having experience of 20 years, leads the sales team. He monitors product development and oversees the operations.
Nitin K. Oza
A member of the Institution of Engineers (Gujarat), has vast experience in power sector, has worked with industry giants like ABB, Adani, Reliance, Raychem.